Garland induction hobs
20th December 2017
Garland introduce a new range of counter top induction hobs.
These true heavy duty Swiss made hobs are available in single or twin versions, wok, & griddle options.
The single & twin hobs have 12 power levels with a holding function of 25 to 100°C and a timer function. It is especially energy efficient and is operated using the new “Tip and Turn” control knob.
- Continuous temperature measurement at the bottom of the pan with RTCSmp technology (Real Time Temperature Control System multi-point)
- The reliable protection against heating an empty pot prolongs the service life of the induction appliance and of the cookware
- Food residues do not burn onto the Ceran cook top thanks to the cool surface
- Simple and intuitive operation using a control knob
- Exceptionally robust and developed for continuous use in food service operations
- Changeover of the temperature display from degrees C to degrees F
- Timer from 1 to 240 minutes including a lockout function
- Reduction of the maximum power from 100% to 25%
- Detection of the mains voltage and automatic import of the optimal parameters.